Thank you for your interest in finding your job through Signet Nannies. If you enjoy working with children, being a nanny is one of the most rewarding and satisfying jobs. As a nanny, you are given the opportunity to connect and personally make a difference in the lives of children along with their families’.
Signet Nannies represents the best applicants in the industry and we work hard to protect your interest at every stage of the hiring process. As your agent, Signet Nannies will treat you with fairness, respect and consideration. Your satisfaction is very important to us therefore we make every effort to match you with the family where your unique qualities will be appreciated. We offer continuous support to our nannies even after placement. We are committed to your growth as a professional nanny. We are available to answer any questions that you may have.
Our minimum requirements to be considered include:
- Be CPR and first aid certified (Or willing to get certified at own expense)
- Have significant childcare experience with excellent references
- Clean criminal record
- Valid Driver’s License
- Strong Driving Record
- Have a high School diploma (4 – year college degree preferred)
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English