1234 Fake Lane, GA, 99999, Cell:(000)-000-0000, firstname.lastname@example.org
A caring and energetic individual with over 7 years’ experience as a caregiver offering the following skills and experience:
- A passion for young children coupled with strong child development skills
- Track record of providing compassionate care to newborns, toddlers and young adults
- Well-versed in preparing formulas for babies and care for feeding equipment
- Able to prepare nutritious snacks and meals to meet children’s dietary needs
- Enthusiastic about organizing and participating in sporting, creative, social and educational activities with children
- Excellent track record of effectively facilitating a busy schedule, including transportation for the children
- Demonstrated effectiveness in implementing appropriate discipline
- Proven ability to efficiently assume complete responsibility for children, pets and home while parents are away
- 5+ years teaching and tutoring experience
- Certified in CPR and First Aid
- Own reliable vehicle with valid license and insurance
- Fluent in Spanish
Child Care Experience
Brown Family Dunwoody, GA January 2012 – Present
Full-time Nanny (Live-in)
- Provide childcare to two children; 6 months and 3 years at the time of hire
- Plan menus and prepare nutritious meals
- Manage childrens’ calendar by scheduling playdates, educational appointments, doctors’ appointments, library visits, etc.
- Transport children to and from school and other events with family’s car
- Tutor children in schoolwork including implementing reading time with children every afternoon to encourage active learning
- Teach children safe behavior skills and social manners, such as engaging with other children at the playground, approaching animals and pets, and preventing injury in the kitchen while helping with cooking meals
- Regularly travel with the family to help with vacation activities and childcare
Sample Family Fayetteville, GA May 2011 – October 2011
- Cared for a baby aged 4 months (until 10 months old) while mother was at work.
- Prepared bottles and solids for baby and fed baby according to established routine
- Cleaned and maintained feeding utensils
- Bathed and dressed and changed the diapers of the baby
- Played with baby and took baby for walks to the park
- Washed and ironed baby’s laundry
- Completed light housework
Green Family Brookhaven, GA January 2010 – April 2011
- Cared for three children; ages 2, 5 & 7
- Engaged children with games and puzzles; sparked creativity and imagination by helping children discover new things each day.
- Performed housework related to childcare, such as laundry, cleaning up after meals, tidying play areas, and assisting with bathing
- Provided a child-friendly environment with engaging activities and continuous access to the outdoors.
- Transported children to and from camp, appointments and entertainment activities.
- Promoted good behaviors by using the positive reinforcement method.
- Maintained accurate daily records of children’s individual activities, behaviors, meals, and naps.
Related Professional Experience
4h Youth volunteer Fayette County, GA May 2009 – August 2009
- Volunteered approximately 8 hours a week teaching children about 4H, caring for livestock and planning meetings.
4ds Grocery Ellenwood, GA January 2009 – May 2009
Simpson University New Cityland, GA, 2010
Bachelor of Science Early Childhood Development
Certifications & Credentials
Water Safety Certificate – 2015
Newborn Care Specialist – 2010